This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20110618

Just end this.

I have had it.

The world's just all screwed up right now. Nothing stands upright anymore; since the foundation of all the good things in life today is totally infested and all masked up with the good stuff, making us think that there's still hope.

Corruption is now a part of human nature. It's about time the ultimate showdown begins. But the thing is, none of us are ready for it. We are still struggling to get a ticket for the ultimate vacation right after that showdown that wipes out everything ended.

But since that won't be happening for awhile (at least that's what I think), all we can do is keep on hoping that we will always be blessed even in dark times like these.

And of course, there's still God to hold on to. :)

No comments: