This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20110312

Suda51, Mikami and Yamaoka are Japanese.

*Commencing procrastination... now!*


Goichi Suda a.k.a. Suda51, is the dude who bombed the video game canvas with totally arty gameplay mechanics and wacky visuals; and weaved them together using a very complex and interesting plot; a.k.a. the one who is very responsible for realising the cult hit Killer7. He also had his own survival horror title, Michigan: Report From Hell.


Shinji Mikami is another badass. He is responsible for freaking the heck out of us with his revolutionary title that defined the survival horror genre, the Resident Evil series. It's hard to believe that the first few titles of the Resident Evil series was on the mother-freaking antique known as the PlayStation! My progress of the first game... is currently on an undefined period of hiatus. =.="



At last but not least would be the last of the badass out there, Akira Yamaoka, the dude who was responsible for making us piss most of the time during our happy time of a little dose of playing the Silent Hill series. Your atmospheric and psychopathic music that made the game what it is will be missed dude. An example of his work would be the one I put up down here; Theme Of Laura, the theme music for Silent Hill 2.



What do these guys have in common, you say? Oh! Here's one thing; they're CRAZY! It's a survival horror nightmare team, man! When their talents are combined together, THIS will happen sometime in June this year...




Now... IF the rumour on Wikipedia about this game's release on the PC is true, then I'm so gonna nab this game, man!


Now, here's another OBVIOUS similarities between these guys. C'mon... pick a guess! If you answered Japanese, then DING DING DING! We have a winner! And what country do Japanese live in? Japan? You're right again! And... what just happened there? A TSUNAMI?! Oh my God! Strike number three!

Okay... I'd better cut the crap. It's time to be serious now. According to a source, the moon is now quite close to the Earth, so because of the powerful gravitational pool or some other physics-related phenomenon, some parts of Earth are going to have serious disaster call, man... and it starts of with a seemingly harmless raining season... and later evolved to an even bigger bang.

And Japan is I think one of the first few unlucky ones to hit the storm... a MONSTROUS one. An earthquake just hit, and totally unleashed a devastating tsunami on Fukushima, Chiba and Miyagi (I know nothing about these three areas at all; all I know is there must be civilians out there). And the aftermath of the tsunami just created this whirlpool; something that I thought would never happen in real life...



Scary, no? Now with that earthquake got triggered, the surrounding areas might share a little taste of hell as well anytime soon. For now, let's all just pray that all inhabitants within the surrounding areas of the Pacific region is strong enough to face this thing. Let's also pray for their safety and survival.

P/S:
1. I hope the nightmare team is not from around those three areas I just stated; because that would suck big time, huh?
2. It's not the end of the world now darling, but I can see it from here; SERIOUSLY... and I'm still a bad person.

No comments: