This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20110213

Jumping into adulthood.

Dang.

I can't even imagine that this coming July (which I know is quite far away but can come by blazing fast if I'm not aware of the ticking clock), I'll be getting rid off the 10s in my age... because it'll be another 10 that'll be added and that equals to... 20. You know what that means? It means... that I will step inside... my young adulthood.

It's a sign that me and my friends who will be or already is 20 years old will be plunged into the world of bigger fishes to fry in the not-so-distant future. It's a period of time where I have to start thinking about getting the goods that I want to keep to keep myself sane; and that's the period of discovering what can I actually do with my life and how to make a living out of it... and also a point in my life where sooner or later, I will have to find the perfect soul mate to fill the void in my heart and have a family of my own... but that's another story. It's also a period of time where other than to think about myself, I also have to think about the consequences that might happen to everyone else or the environment every time I make a move. It's also where frustrations and troubles become the best of friends since more and more of them will be attached to me in times of when I actually want to have a blasting good time for myself but can't due to other important matters that I must attend to. It's also where I should know how to handle my own problems and to make up big life decisions since I supposedly have lived long enough to use the experiences that I have gained throughout my lifetime to solve them. No one will point out my mistakes ever again; just the way I like it during my teen years. If I make a fucked up mess, I have to solve it myself. But at one point, I wish that I could turn back time and have someone to look after me and tell me what to do and how to do stuff that I don't know off.

As I grow older, I'm gonna start to think about how to make my life worth while during the period of time where my bones weaken and my skin wrinkles. It's another different story; I'm gonna have to cope with the issues of love, respect and life itself. I will have to endure all sorts of madness (should it happens) before I end up getting buried six feet under.

Thinking about this cracks my brain up.

No comments: