This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20110118

Aku bukan seekor Sim.

Aku ingat aku bolehlah melayan perasaan sorang-sorang. Aku ingat aku ni seekor Sim yang selesa bercakap dengan diri sendiri... macam mamat ni ha.





Aku dah cuba buat macam ni tadi, tapi... rupa-rupanya aku ni masih lagi manusia biasa; aku masih perlukan kawan kat sebelah untuk angguk je dekat apa-apa yang aku cuba nak sampaikan. Manusia ni sebenarnya makhluk yang perlukan sosial, kalau tak... siallah jadinya. Mana taknya, kau simpan segala-gala masalah ke, happy moment yang nak kau kongsikan untuk diri sendiri... gila tak best. Bila aku cakap dengan diri sendiri tadi, rasa pelik gila; serius! Haha. Itu jelah yang aku nak cakap kat sini.

No comments: