This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20101213

World of business is amazing.

Hell yeah. Strategic thinking and creativity are all it takes. Everything in advantage is fully utilised. Clients' vulnerability is also exploited. Once everything's in order, it's time to generate revenue; and I can't believe some of us actually got sucked into it. 

A good example: The Malaysian tourism sector...
- Stores are strategically placed on exits.
- The services looks tempting enough that people would settle for the expensive fees just so that they could have a 'valuable' experience during their visit to a tourist attraction site.
- Using gimmicks that subliminally telling people to give away their money.
...and so much more that I simply couldn't express in words right this moment. Experience it yourselves.

Mad props to the conglomerates and rich-snobs; for making us feed your greed like that

As for those who are trying to make an honest living, don't take this personally. You guys actually picked the right path. I mean, without money, it's kinda hard to live a decent life nowadays. This is solely for the dirty-minded ones out there.

No comments: