This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20101229

The right crowd.

Here's the thing; hanging out at the wrong environment that's full of the wrong kinds of people does something to you.

For instance, if you're a miserable fuck and you were deported from your haunted mansion and was sent to a nicer new place with nice people all around, you just can't handle all the nice stuff. It's just not you. So, what you do to make yourself feel at home? You start a war and turn that once haven to a total hellacious place to live in just because... being mean is what you are. You're used to being in vain most of the time. And now, congratulations; you just established a fucked up environment which is a bad thing for everyone else because they are now influenced to the idea that it's not okay to be happy. You know what you should do; GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE BEFORE YOU'RE MISERABLE YOURSELF!

What I'm trying to say here is... find the right crowd. Humans are social beings, so they need the right kind of people to open up to and to be who they want to be. They'll be much saner that way.

No comments: