This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20101206

Kicking junk.

It's not that hard to do, but most people (including myself, of course) think that it's... just hard to do. I mean, it's just a matter of picking one up, move a few steps till you reach the dumpster, and just... chuck away.

Hesitation or resistance in getting rid of the junk could mean two things; it's gonna do good or bad for you in the near and far futures. In times like these, the most important thing that you need to do is to trust your instinct. If you feel positivity and the urge to use it during important situations the moment you touch it, it's definitely a keeper. But if you feel that you're just gonna keep it on hold and just let it covered in cobwebs and amounts to a pile of junk, there's just no home for trash; just throw it away. I mean, other than hoarders and very creative human beings, who likes junk? Junks blocks virtually almost every single human sensory organs that you have; so it's just fair to kick junks away and keep a lookout for something funky fresh.

Ironically, junks keeps popping up these days. But instead of kicking it, everyone think it's just too precious to let go. Cut that bullshit and just smell the inner repulsive odour for the junks you embrace so much, darn it. Then you'll know exactly what I mean. It's just not worth your while at all.

No comments: