This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20101215

Hello!


No offense, but... despite having a Japanese blood, this badass girl beats Lara Croft by a long shot! Currently replaying the second entry of the Parasite Eve series. This is, so far, the ONLY violent and sexually-attractive SQUARE ENIX games out there (note the hotness of Aya Brea, guys!). Oh yeah, let's not overlook the way SQUARE ENIX is staying true to themselves; by still implementing some RPG conventions into a survival horror video game to produce their own definition of the genre.


Another SQUARE ENIX stuff that I'm playing right now is the third entry of the Front Mission series. A very solid mecha-military themed video game with a quite diverse world, compelling story lines and a robust gameplay mechanics to match even their most epic RPGs to date! I don't get it why I despised this game so much in the first place; it's a very addicting game, man! It's also surprisingly deep... you know; for a PLAYSTATION game.

SQUARE ENIX is just awesome, you know? They are one of those game developers that knows how to keep their fans glue their eyes and keep coming back for a single title; because most of them have excellent replay values. Rock on!

No comments: