This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20101129

Of patching things up and posession.

Patching things up

Things are messed up, fucked up, totally screwed, out of control, out of our hands, damaged; etc.
Now tell me something; do you guys like seeing all of these things being treated as a totally crappy ongoing manganime series? Well? What do we do to make things right again? Fix it! But, if we choose to just let it roll our fucking guts with a fucking steamroller even though it hurts us, it's gonna hurt or piss others even more if it keeps on leaking! Seriously; we need to make things right again with whatever it is that needs a fix!

Posession
Each and every one of us has our own prized possession. We will like totally pour our heart and soul out into protecting what is ours for personal keeps. But should the time comes, in hour of others' needs, cut that bullshit on guarding your stuff, stop thinking about yourself and help a brother out. Who knows? Your most prized possessions might just make someone's day a little brighter. I know it's really, REALLY hard when you're attached to it, but if you love it so much, you have to give in.

P/S: I'M BACK! I'M WRITING BULL AGAIN! XD

No comments: