This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20101029

More of my life's reality check.





Oh yeah; it's my first ever (and/or could be the last) audio blog. My naggy brother have inspired me to hit the Sound Recorder and capture some of his questions and my answers. It's about the life I'm in right now, and it hurts.

There's actually more to this, but these are the ones that I managed to record. In case you're foreign, this is what I actually said:

Bro: Do you know [anything] about engineering?
Me: Nope.
Bro: Are you good at Maths?
Me: Nope.
Bro: Any good at Science?
Me: Not necessarily...? Not really...? [Okay...] Nope.
Bro: You know how to ride BMX?
Me: Nope.
Bro: Any good at parkour?
Me: Nope.
Bro: Any good at break-dancing?
Me: Nope.
Bro: Any good at graffiti?
Me: Nope.
Bro: Know how to rap?
Me: I just follow it; not really that into it.
Bro: Do you know how to judge [people]?
Me: Nope. But some say that I do know how to judge people.
Bro: Got any hot girlfriends?
Me: Got none.
Bro: Do you think you have any fans?
Me: I don't know, Syafiq.
Bro: Got any reps?
Me: Maybe? Don't know.
Bro: How much money do you have left? (giggles)
Me: Who knows? I'm broke. [And] those ain't my money.
Bro: So, you gonna have to pay it back, right?
Me: Uh-huh.
Bro: Toink! Zero! Toink! Zero! Zero... zero... zero...

1 comment:

Soren Mohd Noor said...

Okay, this is retardly cool, in a good way. xDDD