This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20101003

Joe Chill.


This guy is a badass... almost. He virtually created Batman. Why did Bruce Wayne decided to become the Batman? It's Chill's fault; because all he did was being true to himself.

He just chilled the fuck out and took out Wayne's parents without remorse. Well, almost remorseless. As soon as Wayne tracked him down, he made a grave mistake by totally making himself look guilty (well, he technically is) and felt totally sorry for what he did. In the end, karma gladly became his personal Grim Reaper.

Moral of the story here?

Just CHILL the fuck out, people.

No matter whatever it is we did; never regret it, 'cause some things are just beyond our control.

No comments: