This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20101015

Death of the cool.

Sometimes it just suck, but I can't question it. What am I talking about? I'm talking about the good and the bad; they need each other. But I hate it when the bad overthrows the good.

The good news is that yesterday's BEL311 class party/substitute class was a fucking blast (I sang, my 'bro' sang, they sang, we all sang! Good times!). The bad news is I still got heaps of assignments which I think should be handed out today; and I know I couldn't make it (except for a few). The other good news would be that it's been fun to have been hanging out with crazy people here throughout my studies here (up till semester 3, of course). The bad news is that I won't be able to see them again until next semester (or worse... I won't be able to see them AT ALL).

Way I see it, it seems that the bad dominates my short-term life. Fuck that. That's definitely ain't cool.

No comments: