This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100907

Your departure will be missed.

Raya, you screw up a few things:
1. Yeah, you guys will come back and mess with our heads again.
2. Yeah, despair will linger once again.

But then again... Raya, you're good for a few things:
1. You give me great company.
2. You bring me prosperity (okay, it's money).
3. You give one hella good time!
4. We can eat our own food again; all to ourselves (this only applies to my family, so to speak)!!!

Happy Eid to all the Muslims out there.

P/S: Never stop playing them fireworks, dudes. At least there are traumatic people out there that are scared by your diabolical games; the same thing that happens to our peeps back in the Middle East, baby. :)

P/S/S: Mak aih... dah salah schedule la post ni! Ah, lantak pi. Asalkan apa yang aku nak habaq sampai.

No comments: