This LIFE is semi-retired.
Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.
Your departure will be missed.
1. Yeah, you guys will come back and mess with our heads again.
2. Yeah, despair will linger once again.
But then again... Raya, you're good for a few things:
1. You give me great company.
2. You bring me prosperity (okay, it's money).
3. You give one hella good time!
4. We can eat our own food again; all to ourselves (this only applies to my family, so to speak)!!!
Happy Eid to all the Muslims out there.
P/S: Never stop playing them fireworks, dudes. At least there are traumatic people out there that are scared by your diabolical games; the same thing that happens to our peeps back in the Middle East, baby. :)
P/S/S: Mak aih... dah salah schedule la post ni! Ah, lantak pi. Asalkan apa yang aku nak habaq sampai.