This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100925

The dark side makes me smile somehow.

I think somehow any fiction or non-fiction which utilises dark elements seems more appealing to me (some, if not all) rather than the bright, happy-go-lucky kinds of stuff, y'know? This ranges from dark moods, dark lightings, dark (or to be precise, controversial) topics, dark humour, dark (or grotesque / sick / whatever you called it) visuals; amongst others. In fact, I found that dark subjects are much funnier than the bright ones!

I guess a few hours/minutes before this freaking entry starts kicking in made me realise that without darkness, there's nothing the light can shed. We all have our own ghosts; and yet we fight them because we have the desire to eliminate that ghost. Hmm... does eliminate sounds happy to you? I don't think so. But in another perspective, even the happiest of stories would have brain-busting problems that needs a good beating. In fact, without feeling the pressure of the darkness, no happy ending would be produced, right?

I guess that's everything from the unexplored brain region of mine. Now I know why dark stories are selling like hot cakes (but why are most of the over-exposed ones tends to suck balls so hard, man?). Oh yeah, it was THIS poster that made me inspired to come up with this entry:



Well, well, well, ain't this a surprise! One of the most controversial beings ever to become popular in the mainstream arena despite his totally unusual artistic point-of-view will make his directorial debut soon! The poster looks awesome, no?

Oh, speaking of which, my assignments are still hanging by a thread; literally. I need to go there soon, man. So, see ya. :)

No comments: