This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100908

Blog post 101: King Arthur.

Heck yeah! I've already reached my 101th post even before the year ended!

Anyways, here's the dealio with this latest entry. Fancy of the name Arthur's Day, anyone? It's an event to celebrate the 250th anniversary of an old-school dude who was responsible for brewing the goddamn alcoholic beverage we know today as GUINNESS named Arthur Guinness. FYI, this event was just established last year and would probably become an annual event. And surprisingly...

Please, BE shocked.
Seriously... of all countries, it was MALAYSIA that picked up an event that fills up the Arthur Guinness Fund? Damn, the govt should BAN this stuff FROM THIS ISLAMIC-COUNTRY in the first place; NOT just prohibit the Muslims from attending! Oh no, it's not over. This year's headliner would be Timbaland. To be frank, I'm not surprised nor disappointed on these artists, but instead at this country. Wow... all in the name of beating up Singapore to a pulp. Desperate much?

No comments: