This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100829

Where to?

Friday-Saturday
To stay?
No can do.
Can't let my brother die out of exhaustion and mockery, OR letting myself fit on her shoes last Friday now, so I had to tag along. But it's great to see that my grandparents are doing fine.

Side notes:
- The iftar during my stay at Gamin was AWESOME!
- It was the attack of the old people (especially during the Friday and tarawikh prayers)! I mean... where are the young lads? Can't expect them oldies to be around forever, right?
- Man, they're a mouthful. But hey, I can't keep beating myself up for their messes forever, right?
- Me and bro were rambutan-capturing masters. B)
- The LEKAS highway? Not so lekas (quick).

Sunday
To sleep?
No can do.
Still have some stuff to take care of!

Side notes:
- The sahur sandwiches rocks!
- Mind mapping's done!


Now there are SCAMPERing, Genre Studies' romcom treatment, BEL's term paper drafting and CTU's paperwork assignments left to do.

Side... side notes:
- Haven't packed my stuff up yet.
- STILL drained after 2 days of hard work!

No comments: