This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100817

Lemme spit on your grave.

Respect is kinda dead to me and most youths today.

I cuss because everyone's doing it. It's the 'in' thing. Maybe cussing isn't that bad; it might be disrespectful to some when you express it explicitly, but at least you can restrain your piehole from blabbering profanity almost all the time, depending on the situation and ESPECIALLY during this Holy Month of Ramadhan (Okay, maybe you can't really cuss ALL the time, so to speak).

But when someone talks to you; you GOTTA listen to what the dude is saying, no matter how boring the subject can be... and you're gonna have to do it EVERY TIME someone is saying something to your ears. If you don't wanna listen, just be honest and tell the dude, *"I'm sorry, but I don't really think this is the right time to talk, man." But when you're in a different situation, like in a lecture or any sort of public function, YOU CAN'T DO THAT! Those things that dude is preaching might come in handy someday in your life, so you gotta listen! Thing is, people these days tend to say the quote* indirectly by just talking to each other and totally let the speaking dude up front run a one-man show. I mean, what the hell was that all about? I think that's BELOW cussing! It might break someone's heart, and THAT is not healthy.

Learning is willing to un-learn and re-learn. Life is a lesson. If you don't, won't and can't take it, then you're an absolute butthole. It's easier if you die; which means no lesson for you.

No comments: