This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100805

Everyone hates high school, correct?

I know it's a fact. Basically, you guys were wild and young... or maybe it was the environment that's wild and fucked up for some of us... heck, it was some of us who fucked up our high school life ourselves.

What do we do about it? It's in the past; we learn from the mistakes we made in order to lead a better tomorrow. You'll learn that it's getting old, and it shouldn't stick in your head for the rest of your lives. It's gonna eat you alive. You're gonna have to move on.

Now tell me; do you guys like it better when Linkin Park was Nu Metal or like this:


The Catalyst; Linkin Park

Let me be honest here; I HATE CLUB MUSIC. But now that Linkin Park sort of adopted some of the influences of the damn music, I have to accept it. After a while, this song grew on me. Maybe their lyrics are not relevant to my life that much any longer (This is just a first impression after I listened to The Catalyst. I don't know how the whole album would sound like), but at least they're making another wake up call to all of us sleepy bastards.

No comments: