This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100725

'Truth' and 'trust' are five-letter words .

Trust;
It's something that you earn.

Truth;
You have to see it to believe it.

I could hardly see these two brothers get along in our lives. Tell me truthfully; do trust on what you see in front of your eyes right now? Sad, isn't it? What can you do? Don't bother about it; just play along instead with it, when it's absolutely necessary. Of course, you should never lost faith and always trust the One, because He knows what He's doing. It's a fact; I mean... the truth.

Do you believe me?

No comments: