This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100721

The pursuit of happiness.

I hope some people agree with me when I say that we are currently living in a pre-apocalypse era.

To be honest, I can't deny that problems is one of those things that make our lives a bit colourful. But what really ticks me off is that problems keeps popping up out of thin air; but most of them never got to see the final resolution.

Artists gossips, social problems, political problems, family problems, school problems, life problems, world peace problems, sports feud... these are all the members of the Fight Club.

The list goes on and on. Usually, these kinds of news seems to have been frequently featured in the headlines, the front page and the prime time (correct me if I'm wrong). Ironically, conflicts and feuds are selling like hot cookies. Everyone will talk about it. It's like misery is keeping everyone happy and together. Wow... there's something wrong with the picture here.

I was wondering; is there no happiness left in this world? Do we have to keep worrying about things that sometimes doesn't have an end to it? I'm not saying we should live and let go of all the problems that everyone, the surroundings and the world is facing; or never talk about it to anyone and just keep the problems to ourselves. I'm just saying that we should tone down on spreading hate. There's too much of it already.

No comments: