This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100626

Epic fail.

The dude who sells cendol a couple blocks away from my house said this to my bro when he went for a sip yesterday. It made me went down in the dumps at night time and kicks me hard in the nuts.

Abang cendol: Dik, mana yang lagi sorang tu? (Where's the other one?)
My bro: Siapa? Oh. (Who? Oh, him.)
Abang cendol: Dia tu adik awak, kan? (That's your young bro, right?)
My bro: Eh, taklah. Dia tu abang saya. (Umm... no? He's my big brother.)
Unfortunately, what that dude said was somewhat true. I don't look that convincing to be someone's older brother. But my brother said, "Tak payah kisah, la. Itu apa yang dia nampak. " (Don't mind him. That's only what he sees.). Then again... it's a slap in the face.

Anyone who said that I'm interesting... may not find this entry interesting at all. I'M not that interesting.

Damn.

This simply means that being much taller, bigger and hairy-er doesn't make you look matured after all. It's how you present yourself is how you're going to be labeled as a 'matured' person.

Ouch.

2 comments:

Aimi Rosli said...

HAHA. Kau macam selalu je pergi beli cendol tu. Abang cendol pun ingat korang

Iki Ali said...

agak selalu ah. adoi... =.=""