This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100630

Amazed.

Wow... I'm just amazed. About what? About the society today, of course.

I'm not trying to diss anyone's beliefs here, but let's just get this over with (I mean, with my entry of course, since it's virtually impossible to end this skepticism). Islam, have been around since who-knows-when, and is created by our Almighty Creator, Allah S.W.T. While the other beliefs like Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, and whatever ism there is sorta... I mean, ARE created by humans, right? Which leads me to this amazement I have; humanity's ability to create something very believable when it's actually isn't true. We are able to create something that freaks people out so bad, it will be injected right into our heads. I mean, not ALL people in the world right now are Muslims, right?

Okay, now let's take a bite at this current (well, actually VERY ancient) freak scene everyone's talking about; the Illuminati and Freemasonry, which would be the so-called secret society planning to mess with this planet with their freaky agendas; like the New World Order and other stuff. And most people, with me being one of them of course, have this mind set that some or most successful elites such as the likes of the Presidents of the United States, filthy-rich musicians, filmmakers and whatever more to be their "puppets". Let's take the entertainment scene such as music and films for examples. These 'artists' tend to inject an underlying symbolism within their works with clever language play or just good old direct approach of visualising the existence of these societies with the ever-popular one-eye symbol.

All I'm saying here is... I'm amazed that humans are capable of deceiving others by creating something that could be a big-fat lie... and also the ability to be scared off by something WE created! XD

I'm not saying that we should ignore or worry/brag too much about knowing the existence of the so-called "secret societies" and stuff; we should be careful not to make these things destroy whatever we believe in instead.

Oooh... an All-Seeing Eye. So, is Orton in cahoots with the Illuminati/Freemasons too, then?
Wanna know what I think? I think this looks friggin' sweet!

No comments: