This LIFE is semi-retired.

Hi! I'm updating this space to tell you guys that this second, seemingly, kinda, sort of unsuccessful attempt at deeply documenting my thoughts I call a blog will now be semi-retired. Facebook status updates and tweeting are a lot easier these days to blab about things like my views on life, society, and current events. Blogging, however, takes a little bit of thought. Heck, even THIS pinned post takes a while to be typed too.

The NARNIA division, however, I shall try and actively live it up; where I'll say good or crappy things about films, TV series, music, video games, events, or literature I have read... if this lazy-leech thing ever comes off of my brain, that is. 'Till then.

20100407

When you're dead, you're famous. But in this case; VICE VERSA.


Din Beramboi / DB is a colleague to one of my fave comedian, Afdlin Shauki and was best known for his slap-in-the-face and ridiculously stupid, yet intelligent joke. He was reported dead last Friday as stated by Afdlin Shauki in his Facebook's status, due to Dengue Shock Syndrome. He was yet another big celebrity (well, at least we Malaysians know him) to have his dear life taken by The Almighty.

Damn... looks like there'll be no more out-of-this-town background or frontline jokes from him this time. Usually, when famous people dies, me and my brother will eventually restate our own theory every time it happens, and that will be;

"Wanna be famous? Just be dead! Then, everyone knows ya!"

(No offense, DB fanatics...It's just a theory that works like a charm! :P) But what I'm about to tell ya have really made our theory went topsy-turvy that pissed me and DB fanatics alike off;

"Wanna die? Just be famous!"

Well, that's not what he actually said, but that's the subtext of the REAL text, which looks like this:
 

It was posted on the 5th April, which would be last Monday. The dude who had the guts to bad-mouth my comedian chain-gang would be this punk; Rafiqin Darwisy; whose name's meaning was actually really beautiful! To be frank, this kid have really spurred everyone's rage, that this entry about him bad-mouthing the late DB is spreading Internet-wide! Now, it's making its way here!   

My comment? Not did he just mocked DB, heck, he even had the guts to mock the name of the first chapter of the Holy Quran; changing al-Fatihah to al-F**k! Even though I swear a lot, even I know it's definitely gonna be HELL for you later for mocking a Holy Chapter's name! So, I don't wanna bare that heavy sin. Let's just put censorship this time, ok, Iki?

Now, back to this punk. C'mon, kid. He's a comedian; making fun of people IS one of his game, but all he did was only trying to shed some light in our dark society! He did that so we could think of the good in what was conveyed! But, why did you have to let out a Facebook post by posting that despicable mockery just because he INDIRECTLY made fun of people? Sheesh! That's just plain stupid, REALLY stupid! Did he actually spit phlegm right in your face? Don't think so! And did you know he has a family? And a strong fan base? Wait... of course he knows that! That's the main reason he mocked the DB-universe; instant stardom!

C'mon, man. I know you're like a few years younger than me, but didn't He gave you a brain to use? Think before you leap first, punk! I'm not trying to diss anyone here; I think it's okay for you to hate him, but be sure to hate the worst in him! But mocking a nice person AND a Holy Chapter's name at the same time? You're the joker now; a BAD one!

Damn, the world's getting sicker by the moment. I wonder what's next on the list?

No comments: